IGNORED

fuck you celtics

Alzado

go red team go! oh shit blue just scored a goal...OMG DUDE...blue for christ sake, BLUE just scored, a goal! i think i might die. oh wait, here comes red....go red go red go reeeeeeeeeeeee and yeah red scores!!!!!! we win OMG,we win life!!!

finally!

all you antisports guys are serious fags that my uncle ramos would have beat up and laughed at in high school. he would tell you to your face that you're pussies and he would laugh while you cried.

Guest my usernames always really suck
all you antisports guys are serious fags that my uncle ramos would have beat up and laughed at in high school. he would tell you to your face that you're pussies and he would laugh while you cried.

I'd tell your uncle to mow my lawn or I'll report him to the INS

I hope you're not lobbing me into that category. I bike around this city.

I'd tell your uncle to mow my lawn or I'll report him to the INS

lol he's italian you fucking nerd

Guest Betty

hdajjf0wrt3eihfgoTRIPLEOVERTIMEwqersdm9woo!!!

Bulls V Celtics game 6 was probably the best/most fucking unbelievable game of basketball I have ever seen! There was literally about 20 pressure-moment-come-from-behind-crunch-time-dagger-in-the-heart-game-sealer plays.

If LOL Alzado doesn't post here it will be because he had an NBA heart attack.

my physical state tracked with the players' last night. throughout regulation, I was pumped up...screaming and swearing at the screen as usual. during the first overtime, i was tired but charged by the excitement and still swearing. by the second overtime, i thought it would be worth it to give my very last ounce of energy to get a win, so i was able to manage a few more obscene invectives. by the third overtime, i was so depleted from all the swearing and yelling that I could barely hang on. yes, i was a champion of sports fans last night.

oh, and fuck yeah bulls.

Guest Mr Salads

hell yeah bulls, game 7 is saturday. i betcha its gonna be watched by everybody

Guest Gump

I agree.

Fuck Celtics

bird84.jpg

He looks like one of these celtics

Here is another.

dymvrk.jpg

Toothless jakey bastards

Archived