IGNORED

KISS cider

kaini

Kissline.jpg

also comes in blueberry, which is the nicest.

i feel like Iain C drinking this, but it is so very very nomnomnom. i'm free! shoot me now!

edit: upon consideration, the notion that drinks can have a sexual orientation is pretty mental.

Guest Iain C

LOL, I don't drink cider, fruit or otherwise! I'm not really one for sweet drinks unless it's real fruit juice - vodka and pomegranate or cranberry is a favourite of mine. I might try that strawberry one though - I drank a bottle of strawberry flavoured MD 20/20 last night and surely nothing can be worse than that.

Guest idrn

i love tidbits shtick... he's really perfected it recently. it's all like... whats the deal with young people yeah? the proportionately less amount of time they have spent on this planet causes them to, in my eyes, appear silly on a great many levels that only someone of a contrasting age can appreciate.

does anyone else really fucking hate the travel lodge?

Guest idrn

i know! i mean, whats the deal with those little chocolates on your pillow? as if an individually wrapped piece of lacklustre chocolate is going to make up for having to wait 30 minutes whilst a spotty teen fresh from failing her GCSE's tries to work her way around the logistics of an ms-dos based booking system!

Guest Wall Bird

Oh thanks god. I was staying away from this thread because I assumed it was another shameless promotion by Gene Simmons. I am now relieved and just a bit thirsty.

Guest ms-dos

Yeah, if I'm going to drink a fruity alcoholic beverage I'd rather destroy myself with Cisco or 20/20.

But I could probably drink that Kiss stuff in class without anyone knowing. Perhaps...

Archived