IGNORED

hands down pants in public

Guest idrn

Guest idrn

just what the fuck is going on? is this some kind of fashionable posture?

first saw it at a party... where one of my brother's more un-house trained and downright thick mates strutted nonchalantly into a room full of people... but with his hand stuck down the front of his pants. i thought at the time it was some kind of joke, especially as when i asked what the fuck he was doing he seemed to be feign that he thought it was normal, and said mustn't have a penis if i thought it was weird.

since then though i've seen this sort of thing on the increase. for long i've been ignoring it, maybe they're just tucking in their shirt? maybe they got their bellends stuck in a zipper? but no, people are walking around public holding their cocks, skin to skin.

15 minutes ago i saw the worst yet - a guy just walking, nay, strutting down the street, nattering on his mobile with one hand, the other delved wrist-deep down the front of some tommy hilfigers. what made it all the more disturbing was that i saw his hand move a bit... he was fondling his balls. in public. in a crowded street. next to women and children.

can someone please explain what the fuck?

not sure, but i think it may be comfy and feel nice. and also perhaps a bit masculine to show potential mates that you have a penis.

dont you love sitting with your hand on your cock? i know i do.

whats wrong if it feels nice and doesnt hurt anyone?

edit* im being partially tongue-in-cheek

Guest Iain C

If we've finally reached the stage in the evolution of human society where this is socially acceptable, I for one could not be happier

Guest idrn
not sure, but i think it may be comfy and feel nice. and also perhaps a bit masculine to show potential mates that you have a penis.

dont you love sitting with your hand on your cock? i know i do.

whats wrong if it feels nice and doesnt hurt anyone?

well sure, at home my hand never leaves my cock. fondling my balls is comparable to a cup for horlicks for getting myself to sleep. but in public isn't that just fucking weird?

I have what would probably qualify as a nervous tic of touching my wang through my pants. It's probably my tell in poker. In fact, I'm doing it while reading your post.

Guest idrn
If we've finally reached the stage in the evolution of human society where this is socially acceptable, I for one could not be happier

is it ok to walk past a playground doing it?

Guest tv_party

is it ok to walk past a playground doing it?

I've never had a problem.

Nah, this just isn't on. A mate I lived with last year would happily sit in the lounge watching TV with his hands down his pants, it was completely rank. The other week he came round and started picking a scab on his ankle. When I eventually come into power these fuckers will be the first in the gas chamber.

maybe a hip hop thing?

i've noticed the kids with their jeans even lower lately, belts tied tightly below their arse cheeks and their tight little adolescent arses showing through their tight tight, tighty whiteys.

what's with that?

Guest boo

the closest i've seen is couples with their hands down the back of their partner's trousers, walking down the street

the 2 occasions i vividly remember both involved sweatpants

also a girl put her hand down the front of pants when i was ordering a drink a few weeks ago, that was embarrassing enough, people could see

Guest tv_party

I was a bit stunned when I saw it the first time. My college housemates and I all standing in the kitchen chatting, and one of them is rummaging his twig and berries mid-conversation.

Guest Iain C

If I've got an itch, I'm going to scratch it. Trying to scratch your balls through your trousers is an exercise in futility, especially if it's right down between the sack and the inner thigh. Sticking your hands down your pants and swiftly sorting it out says to the world "I am a man, I take charge, I do what needs to be done and damn you if you think different!"

Guest idrn
If I've got an itch, I'm going to scratch it. Trying to scratch your balls through your trousers is an exercise in futility, especially if it's right down between the sack and the inner thigh. Sticking your hands down your pants and swiftly sorting it out says to the world "I am a man, I take charge, I do what needs to be done and damn you if you think different!"

better yet to excuse yourself and do it discretely, for you are a man who takes charge with eloquence and poise, not a conspicuous animal incapable of resisting the most base of urges.

Guest idrn

re: sack and inner thigh itches. sure, hard to scratch unless you do a discrete "wedgy yank". pinch the afflicted flesh, and the yanking motion combined with fabric friction creates a rudimentary scratch which is often more than sufficient.

Guest Stoppit

I know someone who does this. Once, while I was sitting down eating my lunch he walked into the room with his hand down his pants, walked straight up to me and started a conversation (hand still down pants). Because I was sitting and he was standing, his crotch was at face-height.

I find it very hard to eat whilst there is wang-manipulation going on 2 inches from my face.

Guest boo
also, re: sack and inner thigh itches. indeed hard to scratch unless you do a discrete "wedgy yank". pinch the afflicted flesh, and the yanking motion combined creates a rudimentary scratch which is often more than sufficient.

yep

Guest abusivegeorge

If I can't hold my own dick when I want then the World is Nazi. However I would not do this in public, purely because it's not something I've ever really thought about, although if I had, my balls and hands would be one I'm sure.

lala knows the score, so does Iain, although I have a feeling he does think before he does it. It's always good to psycho-analyse people who post in a dick and balls thread.

Archived