IGNORED

My friend on youtube

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

Yea he's pretty awesome, never knew him as a singer, just a car/bike enthusiast, then he was like "check me out on youtube" today.

because the american accent is typically flat, as far as melodic cadences go... and when singing, you are typically sustaining a note per vowel, which flattens out any natural cadence an accent may give.

for the most part.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
because the american accent is typically flat, as far as melodic cadences go... and when singing, you are typically sustaining a note per vowel, which flattens out any natural cadence an accent may give.

for the most part.

I don't buy it. surely you could sing exactly the same but with british phonemes.

for the most part.

I don't buy it. surely you could sing exactly the same but with british phonemes.

you could, but you'd sound like lily allen.

We sing at all times in America. It's a never ending musical.

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

Guest abusivegeorge

YEA BUT TEARS FOR FEARS WEREN'T IN THE FILM WERE THEY?

HUH?

HUH?

Thats what I thought.

Guest bitroast

yeah that was good stuffs. my real comment is, whenever i hear the line "happy birthday, happy birthday" in the slow sad version, i still hear the ridiculous synth/horn breakout second or so from the 80s version.

tears for fears did it better. fuck gary jules

VERY FUCKING TRUE.

And the more I think about it, this video was gut-wrenchingly horrible.

FUCK YOU FOR POSTING IT GEORGE.

sorry for yelling everybody. I hope there wasn't too much collateral damage.

yeah that was good stuffs. my real comment is, whenever i hear the line "happy birthday, happy birthday" in the slow sad version, i still hear the ridiculous synth/horn breakout second or so from the 80s version.

lol... me too!

And btw, the original was on the OST for DD (at least it was when i d/led it from Slsk 3 years ago), so maybe it WAS in the movie... like, really quiet and SNEAKY like.

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol, Gary Jules sang the version for the film, that was why he did the song in the first place.

FUCK ME FOR POSTING IT THOUGH.

Lol, Gary Jules sang the version for the film, that was why he did the song in the first place.

FUCK ME FOR POSTING IT THOUGH.

yes, fuck you.

No though, I meant the version of the OST i downloaded had BOTH VERSIONS ON IT. I know that gary jules sang the version during the climax or whatever.

Guest Saskrotch

if there's any reason donnie darko shouldve never happened, its because of the hundreds of covers of mad world

jesus christ

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

his start up was a bit shakey, didnt make it far into it, way too gay

does he have both hands up his bum

how come brits sing with an american accent?

he probably is because he's copying gary jules, who is american so sings with an american accent. most british singers don't sing with an american accent. it irritates me when they do, especially when it's like jamie lidell

for the most part.

you could, but you'd sound like lily allen.

she barely sings

edit: kate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bushkate bush

Archived