IGNORED

Church Converted To 3 Bedroom Home In SF For Sale

Joyrex

for something of that size, and location (dolores park is super trendy)... the price is pretty damn fair I'd say... seeing as tiny ass apartments go for over a million.

Dude, while looking at those pictures, in every empty space I imagined my studio.

sad.

Funny, I went to Academy of Art "University" and the first thing I though of was that they would buy it too.

Incidentally it's pretty widely known that the Academy is a real estate operation masquerading as a school for tax break purposes. The lady who runs the place is a completely unscrupulous cokehead tweaker, but at least she's a lesbian so we can hope her empire disappears after her death.

Guest Mr Salads
Funny, I went to Academy of Art "University" and the first thing I though of was that they would buy it too.

Incidentally it's pretty widely known that the Academy is a real estate operation masquerading as a school for tax break purposes. The lady who runs the place is a completely unscrupulous cokehead tweaker, but at least she's a lesbian so we can hope her empire disappears after her death.

Haha really? That doesnt surprise me. What did you go there for?

got a masters (har) in 3D modeling and animation.

I also let a student revolt of sorts against the school's president, heh.

Thankfully that's all in the past, though I feel bad for any current students who feel they aren't getting what they paid for.

Guest Mr Salads
as with anything, but particularly so in this case, you get out of it what you put into it. People who really want to succeed at something are likely to do so regardless.

Yeah. It probably helps if the kids are already talented at something going into the school. Lots of kids I noticed were just dicking around. Then Id occasionally see a lot of actual real talent and go, damn!

for something of that size, and location (dolores park is super trendy)... the price is pretty damn fair I'd say... seeing as tiny ass apartments go for over a million.

Dude, while looking at those pictures, in every empty space I imagined my studio.

sad.

See, Kcinsu has the right idea...

can you take it with you when you move joyrex? :rolleyes:

No, you can't - same thing I told your mom last night

Archived