IGNORED

BoC Shirts?

Guest Maleficio

Guest Maleficio

Hi!

I've seen some BoC-Shirts on ebay. One with the trees and one with those 2 people standing behind each other on it. Can anybody tell me, where I can buy them officially online?

Thanx alot!

Maleficio

there are no official BoC shirts (i.e., you can't buy one on warpmart). a guy in singapore is selling extremely shitty logo-ironed-on t-shirts, on ebay, which cost about $30 after shipping, to europe or the UK; then there's another guy selling equally shitty shirts, usually the bright yellow ones. bplotkin, who posts on the yahoo boards and i think posted here occasionally, has made two t-shirt runs of very high quality superlative shirts, supposedly he's doing a third run soon ...

i bought one of the singaporian sourced shirts in khaki with the new lettering.

i have to say - it aint that bad pb# - seriously, the quality is reasonable. hasn't shown any signs of fade or deterioration after some washes.

i have to say - it aint that bad pb# - seriously, the quality is reasonable. hasn't shown any signs of fade or deterioration after some washes.

i also bought one, brown w/ white lettering; the shirt itself was sort of a weird starchy fabric, the iron-on job was amateurish, and the logo was way too big. i resold it on ebay immediately ... i've had my bplotkin BoC shirt for three years (from the first run), that's the ideal to me ... very high quality all around, with that one

Guest robotanalysis

i also bought one, brown w/ white lettering; the shirt itself was sort of a weird starchy fabric, the iron-on job was amateurish, and the logo was way too big. i resold it on ebay immediately ... i've had my bplotkin BoC shirt for three years (from the first run), that's the ideal to me ... very high quality all around, with that one

some folks over @ the BoC yahoogroups forum have made a few non-profit t-shirt runs. that's where I got mine some odd years ago.

ill be making my own, why dont u do that? ok so the quality and durability wont be that great but who cares you can make whatever you want, i like the fading of logos anyway..its not like tshirts cost alot these days.

some folks over @ the BoC yahoogroups forum have made a few non-profit t-shirt runs. that's where I got mine some odd years ago.

that was bplotkin, yeah, both of those runs were very high quality shirts for a very reasonable price ($15, i think)

Guest glitch191

Wearing different BoC shirts every day could be fun! :grin: A shirt from The Campfire Headphase would be great! I so love TCH's artwork! :cool:

well im going to be making some soon for myself, i plan on using the new boc logo from the tch stickers which would look mint, i dunno how well its gonna turn out but if i do a couple for me and put up some pics i might be able to send some out, v cheap of course they wont be high quality.

well im going to be making some soon for myself, i plan on using the new boc logo from the tch stickers which would look mint, i dunno how well its gonna turn out but if i do a couple for me and put up some pics i might be able to send some out, v cheap of course they wont be high quality.

oh hey, sign me up for that, if you end up doing a few extras ...

Archived