IGNORED

appee byrfdae deleterboy...

Guest analogue wings

Guest abusivegeorge

He said he hated watmm last time he was on, I'm sure he did, that this board had turned into a bunch of faggots, but he meant it nasty like and fucked off in a potty.

Happy Birthday dude.

Guest umop_apisdn

haff tha tiym et taiks mee thertee minutts to deesyfer wut yew sae but hapee birthdai delet.

also, is AW the official birthday bringer?

He said he hated watmm last time he was on, I'm sure he did, that this board had turned into a bunch of faggots, but he meant it nasty like and fucked off in a potty.

Happy Birthday dude.

fully misrepresent there wigga ... i leave here about every year and an half .. there's a history to it ...

--------------------------------

hi chaps l.. i'm drinking my first beer/s in over 3 months (have a bottle of crappy sparkling in the freezer aswel that i was hiding in the garage (from myself) .. my brother bought me the beers ... what ar xae kold -goes and looks- .. ar yair ... Leffe

leffe_blonde.jpg

.. tastes ok .. but i guess any fucking beer will taste automatic magic after such a time away from the gae buzz/numb/ill wind (up)/happy set to basic . that it brings ) ...

anyhow .,. drinking and checking back here ... heh .. coincidence .. ?? ...

--------------------

hrmm eneewae .. i actually uploaded something to my website .. but it's not html .. or a creaming song ... just something i saw once that fitted in with the delet_ER_boy ... heh .. and it's not an emo'ment ...

dleetr-2006-05-007-unshine.jpg

laetz an lurvz ..

dleetr

gonna finally watch gegege no kitaro live action movie 01 now ... man it took so long to get a sub ... read a review that moaned a little over it so i'm trepidatious (sp) given the build up in my mind over it from the promo short i saw a early '07 or summat ... and given the utter disgust i felt over the last couple of jap.flicks i grabbed (tokyo gore police & the machine girl (hoping that 20th century boys will be good but will only watch when the trilogy is completed) .. ) ...

heh .. birr

---

---

doh - ... not gonna bother reading any replies to my posts last night ... i'd imagine i was rather trying .... and all from four beers and half a bottle of sparkling !!!! (threw the rest down the sink) ... talk about out of season ... i guess that shows that i had perhaps cleaned that drug from the face of my body and was on a nearly clean slate .... don't think i'll drink again till christmas .. prob. see you then .... merry laeta chaps .. ;-]

Archived