IGNORED

Foundation Movie Underway

Guest Bad Influence

Guest Bad Influence

As a big fan of Asimov's work and having seen the tripe that became the adaptation of I, Robot, I think this is a graive mistake. The books are epic and were written by a master. On top of that they've chosen Roland Emmerich to direct.

SFX : Foundation Movie Underway

Guest catsonearth
As a big fan of Asimov's work and having seen the tripe that became the adaptation of I, Robot, I think this is a graive mistake. The books are epic and were written by a master. On top of that they've chosen Roland Emmerich to direct.

SFX : Foundation Movie Underway

i doubt anything will ever come of this. it's been tossed around for years now, jumping from studio to studio, writer to writer, director to director.

i'd love to see a great foundation movie, but i wouldn't trust anyone currently making films to do it.

Guest analogue wings

the book is about maths FFS. all the space battles happen "off screen". chances of a faithful adaptation from emmerich? um. not high.

Guest Glass Plate

Has anything of his been adapted to film well at all?

I, Robot

AI

Bicentennial man

UGHAGUAHGAgaga

yes a tv series would be good, i've always wondered why film seems to be the ultimate thing to do, i'd be more interested in people trying to make a good tv series

i dont think that made any sense

Guest catsonearth

if it were my property to make, i'd definitely do it as a tv series with each season being set in a completely different time period with completely different casts (aside from the historical figures like seldon and whatnot). wouldn't be very accessible, but i'd be totally awesome!

if it were my property to make, i'd definitely do it as a tv series with each season being set in a completely different time period with completely different casts (aside from the historical figures like seldon and whatnot). wouldn't be very accessible, but i'd be totally awesome!

yes that'd be awesome.

the jumps in time would be great to see how they handle it

Archived