IGNORED

Tell me your tales of social masturbation/experimentation.

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest ezkerraldean

I know these kind of stories make me/others sound like anti-social pricks/nerds but the key is to find a balance between these kind of exploits and real human interaction.

A good joke is to pretend to be really mad at a person, then get your cock out.

Another good joke is to call someone a lot then accuse them of wanking over you.

/"arrogant shithead"

Tell some of yours please. I'm looking at you ET.

i personally am not a social mastubator, but i have a friend who made his mission to have a wank on every single different bus route in and out of the town that i live in, he got to about his 15 bus over a course of 10 weeks, when a solicitor from the bus company showed up at his house and said they had an unpleasant amount of cctv evidence of him serial wanking on the busses and that if he didnt stop he would be in court for it within a few months. that was a lol.

i personally am not a social mastubator, but i have a friend who made his mission to have a wank on every single different bus route in and out of the town that i live in, he got to about his 15 bus over a course of 10 weeks, when a solicitor from the bus company showed up at his house and said they had an unpleasant amount of cctv evidence of him serial wanking on the busses and that if he didnt stop he would be in court for it within a few months. that was a lol.

:teeth: :ok: :omg:

:teeth: :ok: :omg:

IRL lmfao

Guest Iain C

Frankly it's hard to resist if you're sitting above the engine or one of the wheel arches... mmmmm!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedbed_(performance_piece)

Seedbed is a performance piece first performed by Vito Acconci on 15–29 January 1971 at Sonnabend Gallery in New York.

A low wooden ramp merging with the floor - it extends across the width of the room, beginning two feet up the side of one wall and slanting down to the middle of the floor. Acconci lay hidden underneath the ramp installed at the Sonnabend Gallery, masturbating. The artist's spoken fantasies about the visitors walking above him were heard through loudspeakers in the gallery.

interview_acconci_4.jpg

FOR AAAAAART!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedbed_(performance_piece)

Seedbed is a performance piece first performed by Vito Acconci on 15–29 January 1971 at Sonnabend Gallery in New York.

A low wooden ramp merging with the floor - it extends across the width of the room, beginning two feet up the side of one wall and slanting down to the middle of the floor. Acconci lay hidden underneath the ramp installed at the Sonnabend Gallery, masturbating. The artist's spoken fantasies about the visitors walking above him were heard through loudspeakers in the gallery.

interview_acconci_4.jpg

FOR AAAAAART!!

that led me to looking into Marina Abramovic, how interesting

Archived