IGNORED

happy birthday Fred McGriff

Guest tht tne

i got home at 7 and passed out on the couch and she ate a frozen pizza and watched a chick flick. but yeah i guess my point the next day was that it was my birthday which she understood but she works really hard and wanted to go out and i sorta robbed that from both of us. i felt bad but we both go over it pretty quick. we're going out tonight instead. yay i get a second chance!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IRARI
happy birthday fred

I love you

Fred are you gon'na respond to beatfanatic's allegations that he loves you?

well, it was your birthday, not her birthday

ultimately ... that's what i was thinking ... it was your birthday so a] she's not allowed to be mad at you for changing the plans .. on beedaez she just has to just chill out and go with it (well unless the scenerio turned to some deviation from proper decorum) .. even if that means not going to dinner .. because b] it isn't about her ... her plans to dress up nicely and have cool things to talk about with her girls being ruined are ok ..

-waits for some smartoe to come up with "you're not currently in a long term relationship are you deleter♦" ... -

When you're in a relationship or a marriage, it's in a way both of your birthdays, if that makes any sense.

It's awesome that the gaffe fizzled so quickly. That says a lot about your relationship, to me anyway. Not your relationship to me, but ... you know what I mean.

Pics of your balls dipped into teh duck sauce or it didn't happen.

I fuckin hate doing bonehead things and making my gf cry, fuck!

qft

i hate seeing the one i love cry but when i know it was something i did that made her cry it's like stabbing myself in the gut. one of the worst feelings ever. all i want to do is hug her an cuddle the crying away.

oh and btw my gf left town for my birthday cause she forget when it was so i think having a surprise drunk is slightly more forgivable. i wasn't even mad. i get more mad at the fact that i've never had sex with her on my birthday when that's probably the only thing i'd ever ask her to do for me for my birthday.

and agreed on the "birthday for both" idea.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

fucking drunk!

are the hangovers worse after 30? mine last 2 days and then i'm still ill for a week or so after that. we had a 40th bday party on friday and got wasted. saturday was a none day. sunday started well but by 2pm we just wanted to play pikmin in our pajamas. fucking lightweights.

Archived