IGNORED

McDonalds Japan: Bacon Potato Pie

Joyrex

5_baconpotato.png

Also, ror (lol) at Ronald-san:

01_imlovinit.jpg

Also, those fuckers have this:

megamuffin.jpg

Why in the hell don't we get awesome breakfast such as this?

ror (lol) at the Shaka Shaka McChicken:

7_shakashaka.png

Whoah - WTF is Ronald doing in that pic? It looks like he's beating the shit out of someone out of frame while terrified of his McDouble

edit: I mean, seriously, he looks like friggin' Pennywise. . . . I wouldn't buy burgers from that guy

Guest Space Coyote

Goddamn. Seeing the Shaka Shaka Chicken reminds me of the old McDonald's promotional fries that came with some sort of "mexican spices" flavor packet and you'd pour it in and YE-AH!

megamuffin.jpg

Why in the hell don't we get awesome breakfast such as this?

It's nice to know that, even in Japan, they stop serving breakfast at McDonald's at 10:30.

I wonder if there's a Japanese guy flipping out on a McDonald's worker, Falling Down style, over not being able to get that sandwich.

yeah, my friend was showing me a site w/ food items from mcy d's exclusive to certain countries.... in asia there's a mc rice. also , somewhere don't know, you can order beer

Guest Space Coyote

"In parts of Canada, have a lobster dinner with the McLobster lobster roll. "McHomard" (in French)."

burger_top.gif

43509_6.jpg

43509_7.jpg

216515402vnzYnz_ph.jpg

burger_bottom.gif

Guest Yegg
yeah, my friend was showing me a site w/ food items from mcy d's exclusive to certain countries.... in asia there's a mc rice. also , somewhere don't know, you can order beer

The McRice Burger looks awesome.

They serve beer in Germany's McDonalds.

The McRice Burger looks awesome.

They serve beer in Germany's McDonalds.

i love how you can hear the fry alarm in the background. that shit is cross-cultural.

Archived