IGNORED

Wipeout: Fury

Joyrex

Does it add a new mode called "quality gameplay"?

That's been a feature since Wipeout HD has been released - obviously your skills don't allow you to access such a mode

great!

(hope the expansion won't be too expensive)

I'm guessing 10-15USD at the most, considering the original game is only 20USD.

Guest dial

That's some great shit. Even thought the music where apeshit.

Did i say that i beat Zico? (the "beat zico" trophy)

Wipeout is pretty much the exact same gameplay as Mario Kart cept everything is less gay, right?

Guest dial
Wipeout is pretty much the exact same gameplay as Mario Kart cept everything is less gay, right?

Nintendo is gay. 8bit music is gay. Wipeout is gangsta. Even thought the soundtrack to Wipeout is gay - it's gangsta!

Does it add a new mode called "quality gameplay"?

That's been a feature since Wipeout HD Wipeout 2097 has been released

Fix'd. I chuffing love Wipeout, looking forward to this update too !

Even thought the soundtrack to Wipeout is gay - it's gangsta!

That's why I use my own custom soundtrack, rattling along to something like Tkakanren (checks spelling) works perfectly.

Very different, actually, since the ships float... but yes, less gay.

Guest Bad Influence

If I had the time and money to still play games I would definetly buy a PS3 for the explicit purpose of creaming myself everytime I put this on. Wipeout has and always will be the shit. Shame DR aren't around to do the artwork anymore, hasn't been the same since Wip3out.

Shame DR aren't around to do the artwork anymore, hasn't been the same since Wip3out.

Totally, Wipeout 3 - Special Edition was practically 'tDR the game' - especially the prototype tracks. Bloody ace little game that, and I think the last I bought for the PS1.

Guest JW Modestburns
Shame DR aren't around to do the artwork anymore, hasn't been the same since Wip3out.

Totally, Wipeout 3 - Special Edition was practically 'tDR the game' - especially the prototype tracks. Bloody ace little game that, and I think the last I bought for the PS1.

I spent countless hours playing wipeout 3, that shit was like bacon on a cheeseburger.

Guest Bad Influence

I spent countless hours playing wipeout 3, that shit was like bacon on a cheeseburger.

Found a ps emulator that runs stable on my pc.

Found wip3out game disc after a good rummage.

In heaven.

:ok:

Found a ps emulator that runs stable on my pc.

Found wip3out game disc after a good rummage.

In heaven.

:ok:

for some reason i have wipeout 2097 in the wip3out box

Guest assegai
Adds a whole load of cool modes and extra tracks to the already great game:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/fc02bfa7" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/fc02bfa7" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

Which one looks like Mario Kart and which one looks like a Futuristic High-Speed Hover Craft Racing Game?

I'll give you a hint.

It's not for ps2, ps3, or psp.

Adds a whole load of cool modes and extra tracks to the already great game:

Which one looks like Mario Kart and which one looks like a Futuristic High-Speed Hover Craft Racing Game?

I'll give you a hint.

It's not for ps2, ps3, or psp.

Are you actually trying to say that Wipeout 2097 is superior to Wipeout HD? Have you actually played (and I mean, completed a few of the skill levels) Wipeout HD?

Guest Bad Influence
i even liked wipeout fusion tbh

pic_bbb03.jpg

The multiple track mod was cool but the crafts looked too chunky and the weapons were weak. All in all it didn't really feel like a wipeout. Wonder why...................oh yeah tDR wasn't involved that and it was the first outing since Sony bought out Psygnosis.

i even liked wipeout fusion tbh

pic_bbb03.jpg

The multiple track mod was cool but the crafts looked too chunky and the weapons were weak. All in all it didn't really feel like a wipeout. Wonder why...................oh yeah tDR wasn't involved that and it was the first outing since Sony bought out Psygnosis.

I honestly cannot tell that the artwork/design isn't still done by tDr, to be honest - and really, I don't see how that makes the game any less or better than previous iterations - the game wasn't made by tDr - they just did the design. The core programmers are still there, and that's what matters.

Archived