IGNORED

HD-280 Ear Cushions

Capsaicin

padoff640.jpg

So I bought replacements online just to be told that sennheiser has them on backorder or something and they'll be shipping in about a month. Of course, I can't go that long without my headphones, but I already took the earpads off. How do these fuckers go back on?

They're a gigantic ballache. My housemate has these attached to the decks and they are ALWAYS popping off and are a total pain in the arse. Start at top, work down the sides equally, try to hold the bits you've done in place, get annoyed when they pop off 20 times, try not to throw headphones across room, finally succeed, curse Seinheiser is the way it normally goes for me.

Sound is good from them though!

insert the soft rubber edge into the hard plastic groove, then run your finger along the spine of the rubber edge, working it around until you come back to where you started. Easy as piss

Guest mrcopyandpaste

damn this thread is giving me a boner.

want to stop this happening? unscrew he screws, take the case off, tuck the lining in between the two parts of the case, screw back on tight

damn this thread is giving me a boner.

want to stop this happening? unscrew he screws, take the case off, tuck the lining in between the two parts of the case, screw back on tight

you're so smart you're making me positively green with envy

Archived