IGNORED

THE STIG TAKE OFF HIS HELMET TONIGHT

Chris Moss Acid

SO THE STIG TAKES OFF HSI HAT TONIGHT ON TOP GEAR, I DUNNO WHY BUT HE DOES.

It was announced on the BBC News website on 21 June 2009 that the Stig's true identity would be revealed in the first episode of the new series of Top Gear to be broadcast on the evening of the same day. Jeremy Clarkson writing in his column for The Sun newspaper, said the reveal would be a "staggering surprise" to viewers.

Stig.jpg

BBC2 RIGHT NOW (BUT LATER ON)

AFTER TOP GEAR JAMES MAY GOES TO SPACE ON BBC2 THEN BBC4

TOP NIGHT!

Guest Gary C

I'm watching. Hadn't heard about his unveiling beforehand though.

I'm not particularly bothered either way, but I think I'd rather not know.

Guest David R James

nope, dont reckon it was ever him. I mean they wouldnt of put up such a show b4 he took the helmet off if it was someone who no one knows.

Guest Halfmanhalfrobot

it was all to do with that ferrarii Fxx thing. they didn't want some chav driving it...

Guest abusivegeorge
it was all to do with that ferrarii Fxx thing. they didn't want some chav driving it...

Exactly, there is only one FXX in existence and it belongs to Micheal Schumacher. Thats why he was there, because he's the only one allowed to drive it. He isn't the stig at all.

Confirmations from my friend Will Pedley (Who built last seasons Mistubishi FQ 430 for Top Gear, and works for the team) that Ben Collins HAS been one of the Stigs, another one is the chief driving instructor at Silverstone (name not given) and the third is a new one for this series, suspicions not confirmed so name not given.

Archived