IGNORED

Michael Jackson is dead.

Guest Mr Salads

Guest abusivegeorge
I have a confession to make. I used a BCM tune in a rave documentary I made for college a few years back.

YOU THIEF.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr Salads
I think it's just starting to set in now. I just popped in his greatest hits and came to realization that he is no more. I think he's the only artist in the world that it's generally understood that his music is fuckin' awesome.

Who takes the podium now as the king of pop? U2? Radiohead? Coldplay? Britney? ughh

Nobody

I think it's just starting to set in now. I just popped in his greatest hits and came to realization that he is no more. I think he's the only artist in the world that it's generally understood that his music is fuckin' awesome.

Who takes the podium now as the king of pop? U2? Radiohead? Coldplay? Britney? ughh

Michael McDonald.

Obel i have confession to make, your avatar is fucking awesome

Thanks bro! To be honest, I think you need an Alex Chiu avatar, you've had GBIII too long!

Why do police call a possible murder "foul play"??

they have to type eight less characters

over the space of a career this can add up to a saving of around twenty pages of typing

Guest Mr Salads
Why do police call a possible murder "foul play"??

they have to type eight less characters

over the space of a career this can add up to a saving of around twenty pages of typing

lol

it's a bit worrying to me that there are people on this forum that actually believe that michael jackson was having sexual intercourse with children.

cause, if he wasn't (just try to assume that) - does that change your perception of the work he's done music-wise?

i'm far from a michael jackson fanboy. sure, being born in 1980 i listened to his 80s stuff a lot. and those records hold a very special place in my heart. respect. massive respect to him and quincy jones. you guys really moved people. i'll admit though, he wasn't an individual of a healthy mind. not a child abuser, but still a very troubled man.

it's a bit worrying to me that there are people on this forum that actually believe that michael jackson was having sexual intercourse with children.

cause, if he wasn't (just try to assume that) - does that change your perception of the work he's done music-wise?

i'm far from a michael jackson fanboy. sure, being born in 1980 i listened to his 80s stuff a lot. and those records hold a very special place in my heart. respect. massive respect to him and quincy jones. you guys really moved people. i'll admit though, he wasn't an individual of a healthy mind. not a child abuser, but still a very troubled man.

IMG_3517-1.jpg

kokoon1.png

lol, what?

Guest nacmat

his death has been as pathetic as his last 18 years of life

he had some decent tunes, but thats it

I am sorry for him and for his family anyway

yknow scream is a pretty idm track

listen to that intro... almost autechresque

Most expensive music video ever btw.

Guest assegai

Yeah i remember seeing that, and wondering wher the millions dollars went. I feel like if they made that now (cant, lol) that it would cost like 25k with the advancement in CG.

Yeah i remember seeing that, and wondering wher the millions dollars went. I feel like if they made that now (cant, lol) that it would cost like 25k with the advancement in CG.

you could probably do it at home with blender, a warezed copy of vegas or something, and a lot of free time now. i mean this was made for $500, using some shitty cams, some editing software, and bloody garry's mod, lol:

(yes, the acting is bad and the headcrab is pathetic.)

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

i think he did fiddle with kids. i still like a bunch of his tunes which i download. just wouldnt have bought any for fear of my money going towards noncing activity.

Archived