IGNORED

starbucks?

chaosmachine

Guest abusivegeorge
he was english.

typical thick coffee shop working english thick bastard no future cunt.

Tight arse Scottish fanny flap, you could have at least ordered a Coffee.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Franklin

doppio espresso

(standard double shot)

used to drink this anyway... can't handle it anymore. now i just tea at home.

It changes..especially from days that I'm really sleepy to days I just want regular coffee.

Coffee (black)

Latte (I try various flavors)(additional shots may vary)

Frappuccino

Shot of Espresso

Espresso Americana.

Guest Mr Salads
do you go to starbucks? what do you order?

Usually a grande coffee, dark. Then I'll get a cheese danish or a blueberry muffin.

Guest IRARI

even though i think i'm immune to coffee as i stated in my thread, i am addicted to starbucks drinks gotta cut it out soon

Guest theSun

i get their shit maybe 3 times a year, but i fucking love their green tea/chai tea frappacinos or whatever the fuck they are. that's the only reason i haven't boycotted that shit entirely.

always large never grande or whatever they say, black coffee wit suga... girlfriend.

Yeah exactly; I'm always like 'I'd like a medium Pike Place' or whatever. No sugar though.

Their coffee is strong as a motherfucker, however!!! I am always totally wigged out when I leave after working there all day. Haven't been in a long time, saved a lot of $$$.

Guest Mr Salads
always large never grande or whatever they say, black coffee wit suga... girlfriend.

Yeah exactly; I'm always like 'I'd like a medium Pike Place' or whatever. No sugar though.

Their coffee is strong as a motherfucker, however!!! I am always totally wigged out when I leave after working there all day. Haven't been in a long time, saved a lot of $$$.

wait so you refuse to call it a grande but then youre like "Pike place roast plz Im so fucking gay"

Guest Hanratty
only time i've been in starbucks i ordered the keycode for the toilet. the guy said he couldn't give it to me unless i bought a coffe so i said i'd deal with that after i relieve my straining sphincter, then i left without buying a coffee!

F U starbucks!

Done that a few times myself. F U Starbucks! AND McDonalds!

I just drink black coffee and I refuse to order using silly italian jargon. I like normal instant coffee anyway so I don't usually bother with expensive coffee shops.

you don't drink black coffee, you drink instant gravy

i went in starbucks in london once, it must have been around christmas because i got a christmas blend or something, it tasted crap but my palate was defective because i was hungover. the atmosphere in the place was horrible

Archived