IGNORED

guys im almost at 3000 posts

Capsaicin

Guest my usernames always really suck

mod change title from 'posts' to 'pounds' and rename him Fatsaicin

Guest abusivegeorge

Awesome keep going bro. I'll be at 7000 before I know it at this rate, but fuck me I love this place (actually I have a lot of fucking friends here (IRL), which I dont think some members quite grasp) but I'm gonna keep comin' back.

And some people think I've only been here 2 years he he, internet pseudonyms (sp?) are great.

Guest IRARI
Awesome keep going bro. I'll be at 7000 before I know it at this rate, but fuck me I love this place (actually I have a lot of fucking friends here (IRL), which I dont think some members quite grasp) but I'm gonna keep comin' back.

And some people think I've only been here 2 years he he, internet pseudonyms (sp?) are great.

i think it's boring for you to be top poster everyday

quality > quantity

Haha, I said titty.

God I fucking hate you SO MUCH

Guest IRARI

if serious :beer:

Guest IRARI
irari you used to be nice what happened to you why are you so full of hate did someone hurt you please talk to me you need to talk to me irari

you're right The Pod i need to rein it in

Guest abusivegeorge
irari you used to be nice what happened to you why are you so full of hate did someone hurt you please talk to me you need to talk to me irari

Just a tad, this is the internet after all.

He's not, so fuck you :).

Guest IRARI

Just a tad, this is the internet after all.

He's not, so fuck you :).

you would reappear and take shots at me after i just buried the hatchet

Guest abusivegeorge

Yea just got back from an AA convention in the Kings road (Chelsea, London) I've been out, fuck.

Thats actually a serious comment lol, now that I'm physical fit again I'll back to my daily routine hopefully, I wish you didn't have to hate me IRARI it's only coz I've been fucking housebound and nothing more to do.

Guest abusivegeorge

That was never my intention, the hugs should be shared equally here, If IRARI believes this to be the case I would hope he would tell me that he's pissed with me because of this. I can group together some more hugs for him.

*Hugs IRARI*

no homo

I've actually done a lot of fucking hugging today, met a lot of celebrities today too, but I'm not allowed to say who, because it AA so it's anonymous.

Archived