IGNORED

crazy clouds over my house

Guest taxman

Guest taxman

last night over my house in west new york i saw some of the coolest clouds i've ever seen. the entire area was bathed in this weird orangish pinkish light. my housemate and i just stared at them for a few minutes and they started to dissipate so i ran inside for my camera and took these photos from the roof of my apartment.

img8528.jpg

img8508i.jpg

img8524h.jpg

img8530b.jpg

Guest assegai

yeah the weather yesterday was ridiculous. It was warm and dry with randomly dispersed lightning storms.

-ny

nice, those are pretty rare.

best clouds i ever saw in person were a few years back. the entire sky was covered in this ripple, people were just stopped on the sidewalk staring at it.

[edit]

Guest Rabid
last night over my house in west new york i saw some of the coolest clouds i've ever seen. the entire area was bathed in this weird orangish pinkish light. my housemate and i just stared at them for a few minutes and they started to dissipate so i ran inside for my camera and took these photos from the roof of my apartment.

Saw the same thing last night, I live on Long Island. Crazy. It was a great day, then got stormy all of a sudden for an hour. It hailed, the storm disappeared and all that was left were these red clouds.

I went back through my archives and found some better pictures of the clouds I was talking about. The color is much better/closer than the previous pic, but still not perfect.

29bknzp.jpg

2nqbo6s.jpg

ineio2.jpg

l8lzb.jpg

Guest taxman
i don't normally stare up at clouds like a faggot... but when i do... i prefer clouds that look like titties!

haha i guess i don't either, but when the neighborhood is glowing orange you have to see what it's about!

Guest viscosity

yeah noticed some red clouds outside my window yesterday (i also live in ny). wish I had gone out to take a better look

i don't normally stare up at clouds like a faggot... but when i do... i prefer clouds that look like titties!

haha i guess i don't either, but when the neighborhood is glowing orange you have to see what it's about!

word up tax... i was just messin'! :flower:

I went back through my archives and found some better pictures of the clouds I was talking about. The color is much better/closer than the previous pic, but still not perfect.

{cloud pictures}

wicked pictures! it does look immense, wish i coulda seen it in real life. keep posting your photos, i always like em!

Guest Coalbucket PI

these mammatus clouds happened to me a few weeks ago on the beach, it was a beautiful hot saturday and then these clouds appeared and there was lightning. I was amazed, it looked really odd

l8lzb.jpg

that pic is gorgeous, something about the contrast between the crazy fractal nature beauty mixed with the ordered manmade stuff, and the strong diagonal line and contrast. like it a lot

Archived