IGNORED

Trying to save a flash file from a website

david

Wondering if any of you know how to do this. The flash file is stored in the temp folder with the extension .tmp but i cant copy and paste it anywhere, it says its in use. When the browser is closed it deletes it. Have tried several of those programs that claim to copy the file and convert it but it cant find the file. I tried just kill process of IE or FIREFOX after the file downloads but it still deletes it. Any way around this?

Guest underscore

is there a web page that has the flash file embeded? if so view the source and find the url for the .swf. then make a link to it and right click download it?

first i'd change your flash redirects from hardlinks to symlinks, then use a process manager to see exactly what's going on in alt.configs.flash.symlink. after that it's a simple matter of recompiling your kernel to incorporate selected elements of the adobe SDK and you know where to go from there, no doubt.

Archived