IGNORED

I changed my avatar back and

Capsaicin

Guest JohnTqs
Never put them stacked together, especially in a vertical pile

p.s.: Kids these days...

why's that?

you mean like face up on top of each other right

Yeah, I thought everybody knew the rule not to stack up vinyls one over the other?

p.s.: Kids these days being over-dramatic over a little hint of harshness = LOL

Guest JohnTqs
Yeah, I thought everybody knew the rule not to stack up vinyls one over the other?

p.s.: Kids these days being over-dramatic over a little hint of harshness = LOL

because of weight ruining records? that's the only thing i can think of, and if that's the case i think i'll be alright because i've been stacking autechre records on the bottom and the analords on the top, a zing

Guest JohnTqs
Yea, I might get a new player if I end up getting vinyl for myself. Honestly I may end up selling most of these. How much would this lot get me, just an estimate?

depends how many you got, and the condition. i'd say average like 3-5 dollars a record

because of weight ruining records? that's the only thing i can think of, and if that's the case i think i'll be alright because i've been stacking autechre records on the bottom and the analords on the top, a zing

Yeah exactly for that reason, squishing records and warbling their sonics.

Guest Stoppit
Fuck, that's a lot of sleeveless 7"s. I wonder if they all came from jukeboxes.

looks like it...all the ones I can see in the first couple of pics have the large holes punched in the middle for playing in a jukebox.

years ago I picked up a small pile of 7"s for a quid. I can't remember what I've got now, except one by Herb Alpert (and his Tijuana Brass Band).

Oh, and 'My Ding-A-Ling' by Chuck Berry

Archived