IGNORED

Hayden Panettiere's new movie

YEK

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i absolutely loathe that little bitch. she's done absolutely nothing of merit and yet she parades around like the hottest thing ever when really she's just a legal alternative to your underage girl fantasies given the way she's (not) developed

i absolutely loathe that little bitch. she's done absolutely nothing of merit and yet she parades around like the hottest thing ever when really she's just a legal alternative to your underage girl fantasies given the way she's (not) developed

whats your point :huh:

Hayden_Panettiere_on_Vespa-718158.jpg

i <3

Guest zaphod

if the movie is about a large black gentleman giving her a deep dicking in an alley and then bashing her head in i might go see it.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

if the movie is about a large black gentleman giving her a deep dicking in an alley and then bashing her head in i might go see it.

Rageface.png

she's short, chubby, and her face isn't that hot. i don't see the appeal.

In contrast to Uma "I've Got The Man Hands" Thurman?

what does any of this have to do with uma?

Contrast.  Tall, thin, pouty lips and doe eyes versus 

short, chubby, and her face isn't that hot

i don't think uma is good looking, but that doesn't make hayden any prettier.

how about using megan fox for contrast? she's "tall, thin, pouty lips and doe eyes." i think it's agreeable that she's "fucking hot" or whatever.

and thick chicks can/will look good. but hayden just doesn't. i think she has short legs or something, idk. completely unattractive.

Guest tv_party

Contrast.  Tall, thin, pouty lips and doe eyes versus 

how about using megan fox for contrast? she's "tall, thin, pouty lips and doe eyes." i think it's agreeable that she's "fucking hot" or whatever.

and thick chicks can/will look good. but hayden just doesn't. i think she has short legs or something, idk. completely unattractive.

she's not a CLASSIC beauty but she has appeal despite reservations. I'm not a default uma fan but baron munchausen swayed me...

Contrast. Tall, thin, pouty lips and doe eyes versus

fuck meagan fox you faggot.

Archived