IGNORED

St Vincent - Actor

encey

Sorry, I'm sure there's a thread somewhere for St. Vincent - Actor, but I tried Google and WATMM search and found nothing. I even searched through like 4 old pages of 'New & Upcoming Releases' or whatever the forum is called.

I wanted to say it's one of my favorite albums from the year. I watched a live performance bc my friend played bari sax w her band on Letterman, and it was awesome. Plus, she is so fucking beautiful. You know, she looks a little bit like Scarlett Johansson in the face.

*actorbates furiously*

Guest zaphod

i downloaded this and like most hyped up indie albums it failed to deliver. she has a nice voice and is probably talented but a lot of it was sort of regina spektor style precious music for girls. also she doesn't look a thing like scarlett johansson, you must be blind (although she is pretty).

I think the melodies and arrangements of the songs are really good -- unique and singable, plus some nice dirty guitar. She has a fantastic voice. Lots of nice vocal harmonies too.

I think the Scarlett likeness has to do with the quarter-smile that plays on the corner of her mouth.

also she doesn't look a thing like scarlett johansson, you must be blind (although she is pretty).

That's because you think all white people look different to each other, you racist hick.

Archived