• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezkerraldean

i recently decided to start calling myself Schlieffenplan

never-before-seen album art:

cover2z.png

the most prussian thing you'll see this decade

2 new ones... experimedia asked me to do the one for wmw, and the other is an mc in florida that wanted me to do his cd art!

post-29-12475048960096_thumb.jpg

post-29-12475049164609_thumb.jpg

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

like your work patternoverlap. its odd how your biggest release artwork (slimming hour) is your least interesting (to me).

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

like your work patternoverlap. its odd how your biggest release artwork (slimming hour) is your least interesting (to me).

thinking about it, its to do with the sound inside. dead eros is quite dark and i like dark and the artwork fits. wisp is quite happy,fantasy music and the artwork fits that too. my taste is darker normoverally

thinking about it, its to do with the sound inside. dead eros is quite dark and i like dark and the artwork fits. wisp is quite happy,fantasy music and the artwork fits that too. my taste is darker normoverally

You know, I came to a realization several months back: the faster and more free I work, the more interesting it is. The Shimmering Hour cover took me awhile because it was a very detailed pencil drawing that I then scanned in and colored a bit. I worked on the drawing for way too long, and it was kind of wasted because the drawing ends up half size on the cover. Oh well. For what it is, I like it, I think it suits the mood of the album (not to say that the album is boring at all. I love the album.) I have a tendency to overwork things that I need to get over.

Guest Ominous

this one was a paint-by-numbers competition that i won; very proud of it:

CS1304717-02A-BIG.jpg

this Antarctica one i didn't realize i had a shot at until i saw the polls; but by then it was too late :(

post-3166-12476265861013_thumb.jpg

Guest Iain C

i recently decided to start calling myself Schlieffenplan

never-before-seen album art:

cover2z.png

the most prussian thing you'll see this decade

Love the eyes, reminds me of this "promotional image" I whipped up back in the third summer of love - 2008:

l_b67cee06aabecef75cc1524157c3b565.png

Some more stuff.

i remember those dead eros ones... i never made the connection that you did those... and a compulsion too (i remember liking that one a lot back in the day)... awesome work!

wow! your stuff is really amazing. all of it!

i remember those dead eros ones... i never made the connection that you did those... and a compulsion too (i remember liking that one a lot back in the day)... awesome work!

Aww thanks guys. :cheers:

Lots of nice work going on in this thread.

Archived