IGNORED

Ae songs you dislike

Guest theSun

Guest mafted

Pen Expers (compared to the rest of Confield it's the weakest but it's not awful-awful)

Dial

Cap.IV

So far of what I've heard. I'm up to Draft 7.30 and need to give EP7/Peel Session 2 good listens through.

just checking are these the songs you don't like or just the ones you don't understand yet?

"Ae songs you dislike"

funk dat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eutow

what. the. fuck.

Sure you're entitled to an opinion, but this better be one of those "it's just overhyped" kind of dislikes rather than full blown "unlistenable". Please explain yourself. Eutow is beauty.

It was the first track I liked from Tri Repetae because it's upbeat and immediately likeable. But that's just meant I've now grown tired of it, and it's not like I've over played it because I don't like the album that much. I find it pretty annoying now. It just lacks the depth of my favourite Autechre tracks.

Apart from the first 3 tracks and Overand, I find Tri Repetae unengaging, samey, and boring. If Autechre had stopped at Tri Repetae I can't say I'd be a fan of them. Because I don't like Amber either. In terms of early Autechre I prefer their eps. I like Garbage and Anvil Vapre and the second disc of Tri Repetae.

Guest Calx Sherbet

only stuff i don't like is maybe half the tracks on incunabula. especially maetl. but why don't people like lentic catachresis? come on...

Eutow

what. the. fuck.

Sure you're entitled to an opinion, but this better be one of those "it's just overhyped" kind of dislikes rather than full blown "unlistenable". Please explain yourself. Eutow is beauty.

It was the first track I liked from Tri Repetae because it's upbeat and immediately likeable. But that's just meant I've now grown tired of it, and it's not like I've over played it because I don't like the album that much. I find it pretty annoying now. It just lacks the depth of my favourite Autechre tracks.

Apart from the first 3 tracks and Overand, I find Tri Repetae unengaging, samey, and boring. If Autechre had stopped at Tri Repetae I can't say I'd be a fan of them. Because I don't like Amber either. In terms of early Autechre I prefer their eps. I like Garbage and Anvil Vapre and the second disc of Tri Repetae.

I agree with Marked X One on this one, how can you not like Eutow? Its absolutely one of my favs.

Also, Garbage and Anvil Vapre IS the second disc of Tri Repetae but you listed it like they are two different things

Archived