IGNORED

AT&T bans 4chan

Guest Fishtank

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

does anyone rememeber when AT&T blocked 4chan? that was a riot.

*opens beer with one remaining tooth*

Guest Rabid

ITT: post your favorite 4chan LOLs.

Wow...I can't believe it.

I have been unable to access internet for a while (fucking hate visiting a foreign country). News from other places doesn't spread, but to hear that my music idol died...well...it deeply saddens me.

Becoming such a prolific songwriter...creating hit after hit, even when he first started, he was born to make music.

I can't believe I heard this news...and it makes me even sadder that I couldn't hear it when it happened. Sure, laugh at me, put Slowpokes all over this thread I don't care. I will be saddened forever.

In honor, I will be listening to every album he or any group he was in released non-stop until I can manage to get on...if I can.

I'm so sorry I never got to see him in concert. It would have been amazing.

Well, I guess I should donate to his family, as I hope you all did when you learned of is death.

R.I.P.

John Lennon

Guest nene multiple assgasms
Sup /mu/?

Who here just loves the sound of an album on vinyl? It has such a pure sound to it. Gotta love vinyl rips of albums.

Sup /mu/?

Who here just loves the sound of an album on vinyl? It has such a pure sound to it. Gotta love vinyl rips of albums.

That's a lol.

Guest my usernames always really suck

4chan makes me sick

literally sick

derp derp derp

Archived