IGNORED

The Never-Ending Cyst

Joyrex

they should have done the Chinese cup thing: squirt some alcohol inside a small glass cup, set it on fire to create a vacuum, then slap it on there - would have looked like a gremlin in a microwave!

they should have done the Chinese cup thing: squirt some alcohol inside a small glass cup, set it on fire to create a vacuum, then slap it on there - would have looked like a gremlin in a microwave!

OMFG, I'd love to see a evacuation done this way!

Probably would have hurt like shit though

Really a brilliant device of physiology. Some staphylococcal species invades your hair follicle, macrophages keep coming to the rescue to clean it up and then die and create the pus blockade. Anaerobic bacteria who love the lack of oxygen can eat the material but unfortunately, the by-product is dihydrogen sulfide a.k.a fart gas. The body senses the riot going on and builds up a thickened wall so the epic drama can play out safely. So, that smell that everyone pukes over is literally like standing over an anus farting out a Mexican buffet type doomer--it's all the same. It's nothing like a decomposed autopsy but it's pretty close. The problem is all the cigarettes and beer and hairy backs and lack of latex gloves. Should have shaved and scrubbed with chlorhexidine and used an irrigation solution to prevent re-infection. At least that was a surgical grade scalpel and looked like it had a sterile beginning before entering into the sphere of white trash.

My thoughts exactly - considering the amount that came out, I highly doubt she expressed all of it just by squeezing - there was some really deep tissue infection going on there, taking into account the cyst hadn't presented itself very far out of the sub-dermal layer.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably an ingrown hair that caused that...

my friend has a re-occurring cyst near his asshole

edit: i'm sure he would be glad i posted that

And you know this how?

Is there something wrong if I actually felt a little bit of joy every time more came out? Its kind of like a completionist obsession, no matter what "it" is (in this case, pus), getting it all out is a wonderful victory.

Not at all - I got more interested each time she'd wipe away, and you'd see a bit more present itself at the incision site...

he talks about it cause he had to go to the hospital to get/r done. then the antibiotics didn't work so it hung around

Archived