Guest futuregirlfriend

Guest futuregirlfriend

Seeing as she has no legs...

Kitty de Milo (Milo to her pals)

or

Sherilyn Fenn (aka Helena)

lol but I do like the suggestions

lol @ dexter. he so ugly!

He'll crap in your hall if he hears this. Oh and thanks analogue wings for mentioning feliway.

Only you can name your cat.

For real, but I did like finding out that there's a cat called Yampy out there.

I've been playing Hired Guns all afternoon, and this cat won't hop off the bed onto the floor but she will leap over from the bed and onto my back to reach the desk.

Thanks for sharing your badasses and cutiepies.

Guest futuregirlfriend

post-19-12504380565506_thumb.png

haha

I like Zoe, but growing up I had two dogs one Nina, the other Zola (after Zola Budd + some other runner, I don't know, my Mum named them) so it may be too similar.

If you want to be able to call your cat so that he comes when you call him you should read this :

http://www.wikihow.com/Teach-a-Cat-to-Recognize-Its-Name => you should name it with a short (2 syllabes max) name. I haven't found any info about it, but i think cats don't get sound strings as phoneme : if the cat is used to being called luck and suddenly you says "fuck", he may think you're calling him. It seems cats rely on syllables in order to find out their name, and vowels are syllables kernel. So try not calling him with an "english voice". There are few differences between the english vowels (which enables endless arguments about heat and night), and for this reason a lot of english dog professionals speak to their dogs in german. Maybe you should try to put a foreign vowel in your cat's name like [y] (Führer, enculer) so that he can easily spot his name among everyday english speech.

Or you can also whistle for him, that's what I did with my first cat. Each time i whistled she would run up on me, accompagny me until the mall's entrance, then wait for me to get out. Good times.

Now if you don't name your cat in a communicational purpose, i think words with 'cat' inside are good :

catamite(a boy kept for homosexual practices. lol)

Guest margaret thatcher

i'm crashing at my sister's gaff for a bit.

the benefits involve free food and no rent.

the major downside is that she's got 3 fucking miserable cats who frequently decide to shed their fur all over my bed, clothes, food and life.

i'm planning on moving out as soon as possible.

Archived