IGNORED

hello you lot

Guest margaret thatcher

Guest margaret thatcher

yes, that's right, i'm back. it's been an eventful couple of months (actually it's been more like a year since i last posted regularly), but i've got fuck all to do now, thanks to graduating with a maths degree and being unable to find a fucking job. it's all gone very rab c nesbitt at the moment, and you've never seen a sorrier bunch of cunts than in the labour exchange. apart from you lot, naturally. and those years i spent living in south west wales. also i'm now newly single, so i'll probably fit in better now.

so what's been happening? has my p168 ep reached critical excellence yet, or is it still being mused upon? is theocide still banned or has he been let back in on compassionate grounds to die from aids with dignity? is ludd still being fellatiated daily by that south-park-loving/clothes-hating internet hussy? how many eps has the chris moss soundsystem released? i need to know!

so, as craig david once requested, could you fill me in?

Archived