IGNORED

One Indian, One Regular

goonstock

Guest my usernames always really suck
implying Christian people are only intolerant superstitious shits-for-brains when they are within American borders

Never change, WATMM

annoyedalbanianman.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge
implying Christian people are only intolerant superstitious shits-for-brains when they are within American borders

Never change, WATMM

annoyedalbanianman.jpg

Certainly not my implication, friendo. To me, Muslims and Christians are the worst offenders all around the world for jackassery. Clearly there are other Christians and other groups who do the same thing. I am only talking from my standpoint with what I've seen firsthand growing up in the Bible Belt.

I completely agree, 3 Muslim men stabbed to death the owner of a cornershop near me a few weeks back and when interviewed and asked why they did it they said "coz he was a paki init".

I mean seriously what the fuck.

Starting to get angry now.

Guest JohnTqs

theres obvious edits

i think someone got if off youtube and then edited it

actually i don't remember seeing a youtube watermark thing

Guest beatfanatic

wtf, as a desi (second generation Indian) and a hindu, I couldnt even make it through the whole video withougt getting pissied. Its so retarded that it makes me a bit sad.

wtf, as a humanI couldnt even make it through the whole video withougt getting pissied. Its so retarded that it makes me a bit sad.

but it's obviously fake.

Guest WhoNeedsElectricity

Couldn't make it past the African country in Asia bit. I'd love to think it was fake, but having spent most of my youth in the midwest, I'm afraid it might not be.

Say...

Why is one continent separated into three, anyway?

Europe-Middle East-Africa-Asia ... all that is one huge connected landmass.

You can technically walk from Hong Kong to South Africa.

I'm waiting for the moment where the astonishing depths of human stupidity cease to phase me. I'm starting to think this is the point of the internet. I guess on that note I should start spending time on 4chan.

http://www.youtube.com/user/YouLoveMolly

This is the original channel of the user who made this video.

I'm thinking it's a very masterful troll -- read her replies to people on the "converting an indian" video.

She also has an Edward Current video favorited. Granted, it's the "an atheist meets God" one, but Edward Current is an atheist comedian who pretends to be an evangelical, so either YouLoveMolly is a wannabe-Edward-Current, or she's another stupid Christian who doesn't know when their stupid shitty religion is being made fun of.

I want to be a Desi. You guys are so cool

;)

haha, nice avatar. i read this before i moved to london;

Londonstani_060623100355219_wideweb__300x456.jpg

IT WAS WICKED

Archived