IGNORED

Nuetral Milk Hotel

Alcofribas

Guest Iain C

Basically before NMH indie was more hardcore influenced. Though there were a few bands with a similar sound releasing stuff as early as 96.

before NMH indie was more hardcore influenced

before NMH

a few bands with a similar sound releasing stuff as early as 96.

as early as 96.

This is such a wannabe hipster thread.

MOR INDIE THAN U

high_fidelity.jpg

Guest Saskrotch

http://www.e6townhall.com/

... for fans of Neutral Milk Hotel, Olivia Tremor Control, Circulatory System, of Montreal, Sunshine Fix, Apples in Stereo and all other Elephant 6 related bands.

Jefferoo

Senior E6er

Guest zaphod

great band. too bad most of you feel the need to judge bands based on how influential they are rather than how they sound. nmh are timeless.

Guest Iain C

The less influential a band are the better, if everyone knows who they are then what's the point in listening to them?

Can I just remind everyone that the only people on watmm who know anything about music are me, LUDD and mrx. And tidbit sometimes. Until your 'opinion' is validated by one of us, it remains just that, an ill-conceived, badly articulated opinion offered by a barely coherent retard completely lacking in any self awareness. That's the problem with idiots, they never know they're idiots.

I listened to the album a couple of times a few years ago, it's deserving of nothing greater than a bland platitude or two. However, I am fucking apoplectic about the misspelling of Neutral in the thread title. Educational standards have definitely been dropping on watmm for the past few years. I'd blame Gordon Brown if it wasn't for the fact most of you cunts are foreign types. Him and Chris Moss Acid.

Archived