IGNORED

God Bless America

chenGOD

Guest abusivegeorge

Yo did you guys hear about that ship going down in the Gulf of Tonkin? I really hope we don't get into a war or anything over it.

Fuckin lol

When you think about it, this is probably a watmm jazzband record.

again for the cheap seats: jazzband only applies when it's been posted on here before.

but I think I remember receiving a letter from Joyrex's father with the Time article and his opinion scribbled on an adjoining scrap paper about a decade or so ago, does that count?

Guest Calx Sherbet

When you think about it, this is probably a watmm jazzband record.

again for the cheap seats: jazzband only applies when it's been posted on here before.

ur jazz

There's a guy that lives in my neighborhood that drives a brand new Nissan Altima that has a "PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN" sticker on the bumper.

Guest JohnTqs

i have a tattoo across my chest that reads "Git R Dun" in gothic font, usually my wife beater is covering it though. oh and a butterfly tramp stamp which gets me a ton of ass

but I think I remember receiving a letter from Joyrex's father with the Time article and his opinion scribbled on an adjoining scrap paper about a decade or so ago, does that count?

Listen you drunk hick, don't make me come down there. I lived in Asia motherfucker. I speak Asian. And I know kung-fu and ninjitsu.

so because it's old we can't mock it?

you seemed to be implying that it was new.

My apologies for the confusion..

On a serious tip, if anybody read the article, do you think America has progressed or regressed in terms of Christian moral authority being dominant in the country?

I think we have progressed a lot more in the past twenty years. It feels like a lot of people are more interested in getting along nicely rather than comparing religions.

However, I have been living in liberal cities almost my entire life...

Archived