IGNORED

Ask Ulillillia

Guest 277: 930-933

You have a pretty soothing voice. Ever considered reading audiobooks for a living?

You can't read audio books, you can only listen to them. The exception is if you follow along with the actual book used.

awesome

Haha, I loved this one too

Guest ezkerraldean

i find it very hard to feel sorry for him. even if it's not his fault, he just comes across as an object of humour. like people with downs syndrome lol

Once upon a time a farmer went to market and purchased a fox, a goose, and a bag of beans. On his way home, the farmer came to the bank of a river and hired a boat. But in crossing the river by boat, the farmer could carry only himself and a single one of his purchases - the fox, the goose, or the bag of the beans.

If left alone, the fox would eat the goose, and the goose would eat the beans.

The farmer's challenge was to carry himself and his purchases to the far bank of the river, leaving each purchase intact. How did he do it?

He took the goose. By taking the fox, the goose would have the beans. By taking the beans, the goose would've been eaten by the fox. The beans could simply float, and the fox could swim.

You are given the chance to travel back in time and change one thing, be it about yourself or someone else. What do you do?

It would be getting the one-on-one teaching I had during grades 10-12 starting with grade 3. This is where all my hardships started.

: (

Archived