IGNORED

monopoly city streets.

kokoon

i can't really even begin to imagine what they were thinking... it could all be just a nice hoax though... no connection to hasbro nor google, just some kid that made this in an afternoon and pulled a publicity stunt.

i just signed up....i dont really get how to play it...im just buying streets.....wtf?

Yeah, you buy streets, build something on it. Wait til you get more money then do it again.

Rinse and repeat.

Fun!

Frankly, it's broken. If they spent a bit more time and made it more stable instead of rushing to release it on 9/9/9 (OMFG HOW AWESUM) then it might be better. As it stands it's well slow and seems like it'll get old fast.

However, pretty inventive making a game over Google maps.

alright, so its working a little faster...ive bought up my entire neighborhood and found out some other asshole player is buying the northern part of my town...so i sabotaged the fuck out of him...that POS is going to be crying for me to take his property.

Archived