IGNORED

I burnt my naan bread

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

So I put my naan bread under the grill and I popped my Madras in the microwave for 8 minutes, I come back here I start browsing and I hear the microwave beep, all of a sudden I think FUCK, thats been 8 minutes, and i've not taken my naan bread out. I enter the kitchen and remove the naan bread from the grill, it was burnt but it's my last one and I thought fuck it, theres enough spice in the curry to mask the taste of burnt naan. so I come and I sit down, now I eat my curries with a spoon and a fork so I can shovel my food down, I have my naan bread on my plate and instead of picking it up with my hands I figured I'd stick my fork in it to hold it to the plate and tear a piece off with the end of my spoon, I stick the fork in no problem, then I push down on the naan with the end of my spoon, I expected the burnt bit to just crack and then tear off, no, this didn't happen, what did happen, was where I was putting pressure on the spoon to tear the naan, the naan decided it was going to play tough guy and snapped my fucking spoon clean in half, now I just have to pieces of useless metal and no more fucking spoons.

Guest beatfanatic

In India, naan eats the spoon

( that made no fucking sense)

sorry

sucks about the burnt naan george. Its not the same without it. I just buy pre-cooked naan bread , sprinkle some water on it and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds.

Guest abusivegeorge

Man thats a fucking good idea, but these naans are so good, I am eating it still anyway mate, burnt or not, and it's one delicious meal.

Guest WhoNeedsElectricity

...snapped my fucking spoon clean in half, now I just have to pieces of useless metal and no more fucking spoons.

So you only have one spoon?

Guest abusivegeorge

Do you seriously spell nan with two aa's in America fucking hell guys you're not doing yourself any favours, first of all you take all the u's out of our words and now this, adding a's.

Jesus fucking christ.

Can I do you guys any favaors while I'm here?

Archived