IGNORED

the food network

YEK

i'm watching this on television and i'm learning how they make mike and ikes and cheetos. this is like punishment. i've got no money but i swear if i did i'd hustle it out of here and buy some munchies. punishment.

Guest abusivegeorge

Yes then you always relay it through to me at rdiculous hours of the morning and hunger me the fuck out when I should be preparing for bed not cooking a 3 course meal, damn you Ryan!

Guest thanksomuch

speaking of the food network, i asked to snap a pic of Duff from Ace of Cakes and Tyler Florence the last time they aired at HSN. super nice guys..

e3de75f0a6dc__1238443692000.jpg

speaking of the food network, i asked to snap a pic of Duff from Ace of Cakes and Tyler Florence the last time they aired at HSN. super nice guys..

e3de75f0a6dc__1238443692000.jpg

Tyler put on quite a bit weight from the time he was doing "Food 911" up to "Tyler's Ultimate" - I wonder if he's cut back and lost it.

I miss Iron Chef - the real Iron Chef, before they made the American version. That show was one of the best things on tv. Its just not the same without the zany japanese production style.

I miss Iron Chef - the real Iron Chef, before they made the American version. That show was one of the best things on tv. Its just not the same without the zany japanese production style.

Agreed. The American version is ass, relative-of-Chairman-Kaga-as-host or not.

The food network is cool, I like to watch that old southern bitch who wraps everything in bacon.

That's Paula Deen, and her claim to fame is putting fuckloads of butter in everything.

although if she had to choose between bacon or butter, she apparently said bacon.

Archived