IGNORED

phoenix

Guest dese manz hatin

Guest dese manz hatin

are they too commercial for the watmm? because i've never seen a thread on here.... and they're bloody good. not just the most recent album (wolfgang amadeus phoenix...which is probably my favourite lp of the year so far).

i dont know if they are "commercial" or not, (autechre cds are also sold at hmv, so i guess Ae are "commercial" too), but i know, for a fact, that they're one of my favorite band, W.A.P is a perfect album with perfect pop songs (1901, lisztomania, rome). the latest lp is the best thing released this year.

just heard them on a cadillac commercial a few secs ago... i guess thats pretty commercial. when you're doing car ads you're pretty much commercial as fuck

well, even afx (pirelli, some underwears stuff in europe [flim!!]), autechre (orange) & boards of canada (italia telecom) have done commercials.

http://www.live-concert.sfr.fr/vod/item/vodid=152 (Phoenix live vid)

Guest margaret thatcher

the classixx remix of lisztomania is so fucking good, it feels like i'm being fellated in an orchard during a heatwave.

Archived