IGNORED

Bad Female Drivers

Guest Mirezzi

I got emailed this you sexist bumheads.

MALE VS. FEMALE AT THE ATM MACHINE

A new sign in the Bank Lobby reads:

"Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through ATM machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles.

Customers using this new facility are requested to use the procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts.

After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE Procedures have been developed. Please follow the Appropriate steps for your gender."

MALE PROCEDURE:

1. Drive up to the cash machine.

2. Put down your car window.

3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.

4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.

5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.

6. Put window up.

7. Drive off.

FEMALE PROCEDURE:

1. Drive up to cash machine.

2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.

3. Set parking brake, put the window down.

4.. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.

5. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back and hang up.

6. Attempt to insert card into machine.

7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.

8. Insert card.

9. Re-insert card the right way.

10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.

11. Enter PIN.

12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.

13. Enter amount of cash required.

14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.

15. Retrieve cash and receipt.

16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.

17. Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of checkbook.

18. Re-check makeup.

19. Drive forward 2 feet.

20. Reverse back to cash machine.

21. Retrieve card.

22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided!

23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.

24. Restart stalled engine and pull off.

25. Redial person on cell phone.

26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.

27. Release Parking Brake.

Car insurance rates are lower for women because they are less likely to participate in risky behavior such as speeding, drinking and driving, racing etc. Not because they are "better" drivers. I'm not saying men are better drivers though, there are bad drivers both male and female.

Guest abusivegeorge

The fastest driver in the world is female.

This is based upon the worlds most intricate racetrack - the nurburgring, she holds the fastest lap time around it and has been unbeaten for 10 years.

She sets the fastest lap time every year, each year beating her previous record, she also holds the fastest lap times around 2/3rds of all of Europes race circuits. The other 3rd, she has not attempted yet.

Guest thanksomuch

Yes, that is exactly why car insurance rates are lower for women. >=|

:rtfm: that facts are there boys... homos....

Car insurance rates are lower for women because they are less likely to participate in risky behavior such as speeding, drinking and driving, racing etc. Not because they are "better" drivers. I'm not saying men are better drivers though, there are bad drivers both male and female.

if we are less likely to do stoopid shit like that, how does that NOT make us better drivers?

The fastest driver in the world is female.

This is based upon the worlds most intricate racetrack - the nurburgring, she holds the fastest lap time around it and has been unbeaten for 10 years.

She sets the fastest lap time every year, each year beating her previous record, she also holds the fastest lap times around 2/3rds of all of Europes race circuits. The other 3rd, she has not attempted yet.

burger_rings.jpg

Meh, I do personally think women are worse drivers. They just have a strong tendency to not give a shit about, you know, actually paying attention to the task at hand...and I often encounter women who don't enjoy driving. Or, their version of enjoying driving is to crank up shitty music while talking on their cell phones in a fast-moving vehicle while they're sitting in the driver's seat.

The reason for insurance rates, as stated previously, is that men are far more likely to do something utterly stupid/dangerous/aggressive. The numbers don't lie. Even though they're shittier drivers, women are safer on average.

I think the advent of TWD (Texting While Driving) is gonna change that though...

Guest thanksomuch

Meh, I do personally think women are worse drivers. They just have a strong tendency to not give a shit about, you know, actually paying attention to the task at hand...and I often encounter women who don't enjoy driving. Or, their version of enjoying driving is to crank up shitty music while talking on their cell phones in a fast-moving vehicle while they're sitting in the driver's seat.

The reason for insurance rates, as stated previously, is that men are far more likely to do something utterly stupid/dangerous/aggressive. The numbers don't lie. Even though they're shittier drivers, women are safer on average.

I think the advent of TWD (Texting While Driving) is gonna change that though...

then yer saying it balances out between men being fucking retards and wimmins not giving a damn?

i fucking love driving. every one that knows me says i am the best driver they have ever ridden with... and i speed... most of the time.

then yer saying it balances out between men being fucking retards and wimmins not giving a damn?

i fucking love driving. every one that knows me says i am the best driver they have ever ridden with... and i speed... most of the time.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. Oh, and driving fast is often safer. I drive defensively and very fast. I've also typically had fast cars, but I just sold my car so I have no car. :facepalm:

Guest abusivegeorge

Driving fast is safe under certain conditions, where appropriate. I check my car all round before I set off if I'm going for a top speed run, I check tyre pressures, bring oil up to temperature, Turbo pressure, coolant temperature and water level and I usually only go for top speed runs in the middle of the night. Otherwise I respect town and city limits, and don't drive aggresively as I find theres no need to. I only break the speed limit if I know the road, and am not putting myself or others at danger.

Guest thanksomuch

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. Oh, and driving fast is often safer. I drive defensively and very fast. I've also typically had fast cars, but I just sold my car so I have no car. :facepalm:

i've been told i am a defensive driver. but this also makes me a bit jumpy. i had a friend in the car with m e, she thought i didn;t see this guy opulling out and like gasped rly loud. i saw the guy but her reaction make me compensate a little mroe then i would have. i screamed at her.

Archived