IGNORED

dear gaarg

Fred McGriff

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mdk1.jpeg

I can almost see how it'd remind you of that. Not sure if I'd ever gotten that far. I routinely died in that stronghold that you get transported to—the place where the walls are lined with sentries (whatever they were called). But, my memory could be skewed. I haven't played since 5th or 6th grade.

mdk1.jpeg

I can almost see how it'd remind you of that. Not sure if I'd ever gotten that far. I routinely died in that stronghold that you get transported to—the place where the walls are lined with sentries (whatever they were called). But, my memory could be skewed. I haven't played since 5th or 6th grade.

MDK deserves your attention. I finish it every few years, because it's fucking awesome throughout.

Hey WATMM! For the passivist hipster scum amongst you, read no further.

For the rest of you with a spine, what do you think of my choices for carbine and sidearm? I haven't 'pulled the trigger' (or 'spunked', as I believe enthusiasts call it!) yet, so I'd like to hear you weigh in.

My Cock 6920 and Springdick XD40:

acidphakist-2.png

Archived