IGNORED

Australia is Racist

Guest Gary C

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not racist to say blacks look the same...it's science. Just like in the animal kingdom, the dominant male will reproduce will all the tribe's wimminz and no other males get the chance. Genetic Diversity much?

Guest Iain C

It's not racist to say blacks look the same...it's science. Just like in the animal kingdom, the dominant male will reproduce will all the tribe's wimminz and no other males get the chance. Genetic Diversity much?

Just to confirm, you're Australian right?

This is the equivalent of a bunch of black guys painting their faces white while wearing stupid wigs to mock-perform as The Scorpions and expect white people in general to be racially offended by that. Oh right no it isn't, since white people in general don't all look the same, or act alike, or listen to the same music or talk the same way therefor... no white person would take offense, lol pwnd.

lol had never thought it that way...gold

Thankfully not all black people live with this tribal mentality and are "individuals".

I've met a few australians who have found it hard to understand that the term 'wog' is socially unacceptable. On the whole though, most of the australians I know are lovely people.

lol wtf

Guest inteeliguntdesign

This is the equivalent of a bunch of black guys painting their faces white while wearing stupid wigs to mock-perform as The Scorpions and expect white people in general to be racially offended by that. Oh right no it isn't, since white people in general don't all look the same, or act alike, or listen to the same music or talk the same way therefor... no white person would take offense, lol pwnd.

If I were member of a race that took up only 5-10% of the population, and knew that most of the other 95-90% hardly ever made friends with, and often hardly made lengthy conversation with someone of my race; and I were aware of that people generally feel separate and often even uncomfortable with people racially different from themselves, and feel threatened by difference, and want to elevate themselves above those different from themselves; and I saw a television programme making a mockery out of my race, then, yes, I would be offended, I would feel misrepresented.

But I'm white. I'm a member of that 90-95%. If someone mocked that 90-95% I'd know all my coworkers and friends, mostly white, would see the plain falsity of that mockery. I wouldn't feel misrepresented. I wouldn't feel attacked. I wouldn't think others would be stupid enough to actually believe I'm like that. And I wouldn't suspect, because of that stupidity, that they may actually end up treating me like that, pushing me farther and farther down the social hierarchy.

*non-pwnd*

If I were member of a race that took up only 5-10% of the population, and knew that most of the other 95-90% hardly ever made friends with, and often hardly made lengthy conversation with someone of my race; and I were aware of that people generally feel separate and often even uncomfortable with people racially different from themselves, and feel threatened by difference, and want to elevate themselves above those different from themselves; and I saw a television programme making a mockery out of my race, then, yes, I would be offended, I would feel misrepresented.

But I'm white. I'm a member of that 90-95%. If someone mocked that 90-95% I'd know all my coworkers and friends, mostly white, would see the plain falsity of that mockery. I wouldn't feel misrepresented. I wouldn't feel attacked. I wouldn't think others would be stupid enough to actually believe I'm like that. And I wouldn't suspect, because of that stupidity, that they may actually end up treating me like that, pushing me farther and farther down the social hierarchy.

*non-pwnd*

well said

lol had never thought it that way...gold

No it's not, it's not even remotely close to being the same thing.

Guest my usernames always really suck

There's nothing wrong with blackface and there's nothing racist about it.

Lock thread please.

sonicholdinghiswiener.jpg

Archived