IGNORED

you can download comics online!

YEK

i'm currently grabbing x-men age of apocalypse and have downloaded the maxx cause the cartoon didn't make much sense.

what else should i look at?

anything from action comic books to wierd indie ones appreciated. thanks sirzzzzzzz

Download the Akira mangas but it might be too much to read on the monitor, also check Enki Bilal and specially Moebius it's brilliant, I have some books I got ages ago before eBay showed up, it's impossible to buy anything at an reasonable price anymore. I like the Vertigo books and the indie stuff like Crumb and Richard Corben stuff too.

It's been a while since I've read a comic so I don't know what's hip today, I don't even watch movies anymore, just lost interest in most current medias with age.

i'm currently grabbing x-men age of apocalypse and have downloaded the maxx cause the cartoon didn't make much sense.

what else should i look at?

anything from action comic books to wierd indie ones appreciated. thanks sirzzzzzzz

download "BLAME!" its the best comic I've ever seen even so it only has very few dialog

Guest my usernames always really suck

Anything by Richard Corben, especially his 1975-1985 years where his best work shined. Even when his stories are terrible (and that's only when he writes them -- when he does just the art and someone else writes the story, it's fucking great).

Recommended:

Arabian Nights:

snbd63893.jpg

The Bodyssey (nsfw):

pu_the_bodyssey_23820.jpg

Most of the Den series has fantastic art, even if the story feels improvised and disjoint. Being DEN, of course it's nsfw:

den122.jpg

den2-78210.jpg

den284.jpg

den363.jpg

Mutant World

Unfortuantely I don't have scans of any inside pages, just the actual physical book. It's worth finding, as it's one of Corben's best graphic novels, if not THE best, in my opinion

mutantworldcoverlowres.jpg

Download the Akira mangas but it might be too much to read on the monitor, also check Enki Bilal and specially Moebius it's brilliant, I have some books I got ages ago before eBay showed up, it's impossible to buy anything at an reasonable price anymore. I like the Vertigo books and the indie stuff like Crumb and Richard Corben stuff too.

It's been a while since I've read a comic so I don't know what's hip today, I don't even watch movies anymore, just lost interest in most current medias with age.

Nice recommendations, have you played the Nikopol Trilogy game for PC?

Nice recommendations, have you played the Nikopol Trilogy game for PC?

I haven't, the last PC game I played was HL2 and the episodes, is it any good? They also made a movie, I have to check that and the Blueberry movie someday just to see how bad they are.

Nice to see another Corben fan, Mutant World is fucking great, really immerse, a classic graphic-novel. I have on my library Den 1, was tripping balls, too many of them lol.

Archived