IGNORED

i reckon this place is haunted

BCM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I Will go and meet BCM, seeing as he is now so close to me, and we shall have a pasty and a pint (of coke for me) together and there will be shits and giggles all round and many pictures shall be had for our friends here at watmm land.

This is a promise.

Guest abusivegeorge

You can order phall in England from a takeaway and from a restaurant, but it's few and far between man, the reason for this though, is that when you do get phall, it's made properly, but it really is a fucking rareity.

a friend of a friend died recently while 'ghost hunting' in a u of t building that's said to be haunted

i felt soooo bad but i did end up cracking the joke:

"well at least the place is haunted now!"

:wtf:

a friend of a friend died recently while 'ghost hunting' in a u of t building that's said to be haunted

i felt soooo bad but i did end up cracking the joke:

"well at least the place is haunted now!"

:wtf:

shit story, needs more deets

shit story, needs more deets

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/694137

actually it's being disputed whether or not she was actually ghosthunting http://www.southbendtribune.com/article/20091008/News01/910080318/1130

still a horrible tragedy all around...reminds me of the times i've had a few close calls heh

does anyone know if anyone on watmm has passed away?

Guest Stoppit

I had chicken phaal about a week ago...it was goooooood

I really want another one, but it's 10:30 in the morning and I've just had cornflakes. Damn.

Guest hahathhat

i live near 3 radio and tv towers, the noise gets into everything, my speakers buzz my custom circuits crackle, i think they effect me mentalll237689udglkjhdflkjghksdjf

"The building at 1 Spadina Cres., though not especially haunted according to the city's experienced ghost hunters..." fucking lol

the toronto star is truly the worst canadian newspaper

morning all. i'm hung over. i just went and got a breakfast at a greasy spoon cafe. smoking a joint but it's pretty tough going.

abusive - were you live man? we should go for a pint some time. and a pasty.

wimbledon's cheaper, i've got a bigger place, my girlfriend works in wimbledon, er...wimbledon's alright, more shops than balham, er, it's good to try different areas.

so i'v recently moved in to a new flat. it's probably early nineties, one bed, overlooking a park...in wimbledon, it's nice. but i reckon it's haunted. the bathroom light is a bit suspect. and i just picked up some kind of weird white noise ghost shit on my monitors. i reckon the evidence is pretty conclusive.

i had a really good burger earlier.

before that i had some lobster bisque. LOBSTER BISQUE.

i'm fucking fucked.

*haunted sigh*

You're in Wimbizzle? My housemates go to art college there, I'm there quite a bit. We should get a drink finally!

I recommend turning up for the exhibitions there by the way, you can always get drunk for free.

so i'v recently moved in to a new flat. it's probably early nineties, one bed, overlooking a park...in wimbledon, it's nice. but i reckon it's haunted. the bathroom light is a bit suspect. and i just picked up some kind of weird white noise ghost shit on my monitors. i reckon the evidence is pretty conclusive.

i had a really good burger earlier.

before that i had some lobster bisque. LOBSTER BISQUE.

i'm fucking fucked.

*haunted sigh*

You're in Wimbizzle? My housemates go to art college there, I'm there quite a bit. We should get a drink finally!

I recommend turning up for the exhibitions there by the way, you can always get drunk for free.

cool, yeah we should go for a drink... i've not been out that much yet...been to wimbledon village and a few bars in wimbledon town centre...

art college exhibitions sound like they're worth checking out!

To be honest I don't think there's actually that much to do in Wimbledon except leave it... Most of the people I know who lived around there last year have relocated to East London which is where most of the art scene is anyway. Topanco's is good for an amazing £5 pizza lunch, and Copperfields second-hand bookshop is an absolute treasure-trove. The Wetherspoons there is one of the least lairy ones I've been to as well. Good charity shops if you're into that sort of thing (doubt it), the girl who works in Farah is really nice.

Guest abusivegeorge

morning all. i'm hung over. i just went and got a breakfast at a greasy spoon cafe. smoking a joint but it's pretty tough going.

abusive - were you live man? we should go for a pint some time. and a pasty.

I am in Luton mate, but thats like so easy, one train straight into london, takes 28 minutes (ok and then one tube so technically two trains) but yeah, pretty fuckin simple. Would be well up for meeting up.

makes sense that ghosts wouldn't be able to interact with computers, considering that old people still alive can't interact with them either.

Archived