IGNORED

LE DONK & SCOR-ZAY-ZEE

keltoi

Guest mrcopyandpaste

blech. fuck paddy considine man. he lives in the same town as me and everyone thinks he's a god. and fuck this 'new shane meadows and paddy considine' thing (yeah, Keltoi.) i dont get why people feel the need to link those two cunts together whenver they introduce anything about them. meadows seems to have a nack of picking unconcincing actors in my opinion. seems like the casting directors goes purely on how midlands-y they can say 'fuck' and 'mate'. which is why considine has done so well. chattin' shit

considine's a reliably convincing actor in everything i've seen him in. him and meadows work well together imo... you're entitled to yours.

i've been unconvinced by some meadows characters/actors in the past and think the thing you're hating on is down to the adlib approach to filming, rather than the ability of the actors. rather than following a script he gives them a scene goal to aim for and starts the camera rolling ... sometimes it works, sometimes fails terribly to get the point across.

definately fair do's though... i had the same problem with this is england re. convincing characters, and somerstown was just empty, devoid of any interest whatsoever... both these films lacked considine's solid input.

Archived