IGNORED

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 5

thehauntingsoul

Guest Space Coyote

HOLY FUCKING MEGA JESUS, the XMAS special 43 minute dvd special leaked a few hours ago....... had some amazingly epic lolz, I didnt realize it was made for dvd on tv when this craaazy scene with charley going knuts that I wont ruin, shit was soo crazy I thought I was losing my mind until I realized it wasnt meant for TV... CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY BITCHEZ

PM a link please? Not seeing it on torrents or a quick google

Guest Space Coyote

PM a link please? Not seeing it on torrents or a quick google

DISREGARD. had trouble cause its listed as S05E13.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I feel like I really want to watch that but I should wait until it's at least snowing here

dood lolz are good year round, trust me you want to see it now, there's a couple parts that innit that were so epic I definitely want to watch it again. most wicked lol xmas special ive ever seen

holy fucking omg lol I just watched the xmas special it's so over the top and disturbing but amazing and hilarious. The fact that its not on TV means they can say fuck and have other shit that they couldn't normally on TV (like kid charlie sniffing glue). Also the flashback to their childhood was done really well, great show and it really does have alot of great xmas spirit. A+++++ would watch again :cisfor:

SPOILER!

How do they film a scene like the Santa incident? Am I the only one who thinks its kind of disturbing to have your kid act in a scene like that???

Archived