what is a apple's favourite pop star?

gladys night and the pips

what is sting's favourite emergency service

the police hehe [/spolier]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rightsidedrive

so this one girl is playing in a tree, and shes like 10 years old, a priest walks by, and gasping as he looks up, he exclaims, my child come down immediately! the girl obeys, upon which the priest approximates her and tells, my girl of God, you cannot be playing up in the tree in such a manner. Here, take this 10 dollars my child, and pray thee purchase some underwear, hurry on now. The girl excitedly rushes home, and tells the whole family of her story. Her eighteen year sister, upon hearing this, devices a plan for the next day. Surely, as the priest walks down his routing path, he sees a fine young lady perched up in the branches. My girl he states, come down at once! Grinning, the young lady does, open hand in front. Here, the priest says, take these 25 cents and buy yourself a razor ! haha

ha

:snares:

a blonde a brunette and a redhead are in an elevator together. they see what appears to be cum on the floor. the redhead bends down and says , "looks like cum". the brunette bends down, sniffs it.... "smells like cum". the blonde bends down licks it and says, "nobody from our building".

Guest Adjective

What was Scott Baio doing on the night of October 04, 1989?

two playboy bunnies

What will Scott Baio do on the night of October 04, 2010?

play Boy Bunny #2

Archived