IGNORED

ever been a security guard?

chaosmachine

a good friend of mine was

nice combo of boring and statistically likely to severely reduce your life expectancy

he read a lot and got through a lot of music though

I was a security guard durring fisrt year of college. I hated it. I was called once to stop this huge balck dude. But when I approached him he told me to step aside and I did. askde

My brother was a mall cop. One night he woke up some homeless guy sleeping on a bench. The guy immediately lunged and stabbed my brother with a military-style dagger. He lived, mainly because he was really obese at the time and the fat kept the knife from jabbing any serious organs I guess.

I was a security guard durring fisrt year of college. I hated it. I was called once to stop this huge balck dude. But when I approached him he told me to step aside and I did. askde

:lol:

!

i think it's sad if ppl all run into this rent a cop hate moment .. and at the same time enjoy the fact that they are there in so many instances of their public life ...

but if it's a whether it's a dangerous profession without sufficient renumeration type vibe .. well that line has it's plus' and minusyeps .. but as i stated it depends on your exposure ... snot like you're running security for a vip in the green zone ...

Archived