IGNORED

To all of WATMM

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

Props man - appreciate the difficulty that comes with owning up to one's shortcomings, and if you are working the program, much love and support in getting and staying clean.

pce

Thankyou mate :).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fishtank

I got so drunk at a Halloween I blacked out and randomly decided it would be a good idea to roam the streets of Atlanta at 3am. I think I got mugged because when I came to I had no shoes and my phone was missing. I also forgot where my car was so I had to call my dad after searching for it aimlessly for 4 hours. I was so depressed afterwords I swore off drinking, others say I'm lucky I didn't get shot as I was not in the good part of the neighborhood.

found a guy waiting for the train the other day - older guy, pretty respectable-looking. the only signs that he was blind drunk were that he was sitting down with his things around him and occasionally slurring his words. he was obviously well-practiced. he was on the phone with a woman who obviously didn't want to meet with him again and he was saying that he was ready to change his life. alcoholism sucks.

i like you george and i think you add value with your positivity and lack of gravitas! the only time you detract is when you assume you add no value.

Don't know you all that well (no one at WATMM talks to me waaaaa), but I've kinda followed your story here and there, and anyway, glad to hear you're going in the right direction. Make sure you keep it up and no more de-railing this time, k? WE'RE WATCHING YOU

:)

Hey, abusivegeorge, since we've started over and now you barely know me, I think I should let you know that from your past posts (which I have been reading without your knowledge to better understand what kind of person you are in order to create a slightly creepy perception of myself) I believe you might find my sense of humor to your liking, therefore, anytime I post, please read it and rate my uncanny ability to entertain and humor you.

We'll do sex later.

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol, I don't really know what to say except thankyou :). The reception is better than I expected to be honest. So thanks :), it's been long and hard but I've gotten there eventually.

Bubbha - Definetly no more slipping!

Guest placidburp

I'm sorry but I'm leaving WATMM for good. This thread of yours sent me over the edge, how dare you post on a public message board when I don't like you. There were people I liked on here that don't post anymore and I'm not certain, but they might have stopped posting because of you. I shouldn't have to go into the settings and block your posts because, blah blahahaaballalaahabba blllaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhhhhh hahahaha old school!! blaaaahhhh blaahahahah blllllllaahhhh /last post waaahw waahhhw wahhhhhh

/last posssst

I got so drunk at a Halloween I blacked out and randomly decided it would be a good idea to roam the streets of Atlanta at 3am. I think I got mugged because when I came to I had no shoes and my phone was missing. I also forgot where my car was so I had to call my dad after searching for it aimlessly for 4 hours. I was so depressed afterwords I swore off drinking, others say I'm lucky I didn't get shot as I was not in the good part of the neighborhood.

you're starting to sound like me. Quit while you're ahead.

Archived