IGNORED

[new server] we're back, again.

chaosmachine

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow now the plaid rss feed does show the content of the first post and the others (aphex, autechre, new releases, boc) don't -> only topic names

does it have to do with the recent update that when you as admin now add a new rss source to the forum it has more features?

wow now the plaid rss feed does show the content of the first post and the others (aphex, autechre, new releases, boc) don't -> only topic names

does it have to do with the recent update that when you as admin now add a new rss source to the forum it has more features?

I'll turn that feature on for all the other feeds

I'll turn that feature on for all the other feeds

thx a lot this makes mobile watmming much faster :beer:

• 1 month later...
Guest abreaktor

dont know if this is the right place to ask, searching for it didnt give me the desired results -

all new content postings arent marked as read whenb i actually read them, they just keep popping up under the "new content" link. makes it pretty annoying to read through the new stuff since i tend to a) miss new stuff b) read old stuff several times. is there an option to mark the one thread (i just read) as read? (other than marking ALL new content threads as red; most other fora i visit do this automatically, so i guess i just overlooked an option somewhere)

dont know if this is the right place to ask, searching for it didnt give me the desired results -

all new content postings arent marked as read whenb i actually read them, they just keep popping up under the "new content" link. makes it pretty annoying to read through the new stuff since i tend to a) miss new stuff b) read old stuff several times. is there an option to mark the one thread (i just read) as read? (other than marking ALL new content threads as red; most other fora i visit do this automatically, so i guess i just overlooked an option somewhere)

I would reckon you have cookies turned off for this site - also, what browser/OS are you using?

Guest abreaktor

thanks for the answer, im on firefox 3.5.6 and ff portable 3.5.5 and IE 8. both firefoxes show the read threads in the "new content" overview with slightly less opaque symbols, so there must be some cookie writing going on, yet they stay in the overview. weird. i guess i just will have to get used to that, never seen anything comparable on other fora (i have been a troll since fuckedcompany.com, so ive seen/trolled a bunch of forums XD )

Archived