IGNORED

[new server] we're back, again.

chaosmachine

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when every GB thread older than six months was deleted from the server? Hundreds of pages of awesome content were massacred that day, including almost all of my threads. Now that we have a new, more powerful server, are we gonna get to see these lost threads again?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

did anyone else notice that there are no longer commas for post counts over 1k? i.e. 2,563 posts is now 2563 posts

anyone else spend way too much time on watmm?

speakign of which where the hell is tauboo????

i almost went and joined facebook, myspace and twatter. (lol)

(needless to say i was gutted. :sad: all is well now though and those fuckers will never get a piece of me)

VPS is true freedom.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

did anyone else notice that there are no longer commas for post counts over 1k? i.e. 2,563 posts is now 2563 posts

WTF

*resigns*

Hey, it's a US forum!

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah I shit my pants, the last post I made was the "Describe your last movie title with a ship". I went to instantly apologise, realising what I'd done, and all of a sudden it wouldn't load. I was so scared that I was going to leave watmm with that as my last memory.

Oh God, the fear.

Guest abusivegeorge

OK, made some config changes to save ram. Also installed an opcode cache, which should make things run about 3x as fast as they used to. :)

Really? Kool, thanks :). Good work.

Archived