IGNORED

HECQ

Redruth

If your ever interested in collabing my focus is video work and I specifically am into video editing and music videos... I'm pretty much down to work with any watmmers on projects. Just want to expand myself and learn.

That's awesome! Maybe after the holidays we could experiment. Meanwhile, I wouldn't mind seeing some stuff you've done if you've got anything online.

your brilliant side, you can't trick me :smile:

Haha I don't know about brilliant, but perhaps there's some untapped potential. :smile:

thanks for the recommendation!

"0000" is nice and crunchy/slippery . . sort of suggests a l'usine/AE collab.

"nghtflls" reminds me of "24beetstretch", that project where they stretched out beethoven's 9th symphony to a 24-hour length. very slow and pretty.

i like your descriptions and comparisons. i listened to Night Falls the other day and it completely blew me away.

i've been playing nghtflls a lot lately. it's so still and empty sometimes - i notice that i sometimes fill it with the emotion i am feeling. sometimes it's a window to the dark parts of my consciousness. it's gorgeous and very involving.

i think it would be amazing to see it performed with musicians and a chorus - it would probably make me sad as a laptop performance. maybe we can get alarm will sound to do it!

i've been playing nghtflls a lot lately. it's so still and empty sometimes - i notice that i sometimes fill it with the emotion i am feeling. sometimes it's a window to the dark parts of my consciousness. it's gorgeous and very involving.

i think it would be amazing to see it performed with musicians and a chorus - it would probably make me sad as a laptop performance. maybe we can get alarm will sound to do it!

the beginning of something very big

just looked up that cfern cover... very cool.

It's interesting to listen to, since it sounds so familiar, but completely new... however, I'm not sure I'd listen to that if it was just a song I stumbled across. The flip flop style, as you put it... holds the most weight, when you can see it being a product of the other side... sure, the results can be very interesting/pleasing, but I don't feel like the impossible has been made possible... but thats just me.

• 3 months later...

i heard a track by exillon and hecq...pretty badass

check out exillons album, the keening dithers. a good deal diffrent then the musics in that video. some very delicate and beautiful moments

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived