IGNORED

JANITOR

Muflontillah

I got a tape with cool stuff on it and in the end a voice says you´re listening to JANITOR.. I tried internet but I couldn´t find anything. I remember reading something in 90´s, I think it was an interview with someone who mentioned the band, but I am not sure if I really saw that name written there.

Anyone?

the way you described that tape in that other thread sounded really awesome. it's funny in a weird way when you can't find stuff on the internet.

maybe it was some local band?

The term "Electroclash" first rose to media attention in 2001, when the Electroclash festival was held in New York.[7] This music was a reaction against current electronic music, in favor of an artistic underground movement.[8] These bands took inspiration from New Wave and modern art, and produced a synthesized pop sound

I don´ know if it existed (was used) in 70s and 80s...quoted text is from wikipedia...can´t edit previous post now so I´ll leave it as it is...

Archived